Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Part 1

Hello. I thought this was pretty stupid to blog but, sometimes at work it gets pretty boreing. My name is Ryan Kahler. I am 21 years old as of June 2008. I currently work at Grainger and intend to work here untill something else thats super fantastic comes up for me. I think life is a b!tch and, it's treating me like crap when it comes to hooking up with women. It's eaither I am not their type or they just want to be friends. Maybe I am to much of a nice guy? Well sorry I am not an a$$hole like most guys. I lack a bit of social skills thanks to the lack of friends throughout high school. It didn't help with me liveing in Waterloo, IA all my life and going to school in Hudson, IA. In the end as I still think it sucks alot. It really made me a more mature and responsible man though. I have two brothers (Shawn and Shane) and one sister ( Heather). I have like 9 cousin's, 3 nephew's, and 4 neice's. As ive pretty much said Hudson sucks. I quit show choir, basketball, and stuff because I felt it was a waste of time as IT WAS. I only did it for my parents and my grandparents that look out for me everyday after school my whole life..I never did really enjoy it..thats why I quit and started working to earn money to spend on the sport I did and still enjoy playing. Paintball. I started playing paintball way back in 8th or 9th grade. My parents got me my first gun for christmas about a year later I join a new team called Evil Empire and I was on the team since then all the way up to August 2007. So, that was like 8-9 years of Team Evil Empire. Earlier this year I got to play with and against Bea Youngs/Paxson, Mike Paxson, Greg Hastings, and Brittany Wagoner at Adventure Park Paintball in Shellsburg, IA. That was a great experience! After that event I had join a team called Genesis and after a few weeks I was feeling the way I was with Evil Empire before I quit! I didn't want to quit because alot was going on for them and then have a future and there moveing and improving rapidly which is great but, I just don't have it in me anymore. Laitly I have been getting motivation to get back into shape and maybe give Genesis another shot IF Steve ( the owner of the team) would give it to me but, I just am not sure. I will not try again unless I know I will not quit. So, since paintball is fadeing in and out of me lailty I don't much besides hangout with my cousin Cassie. She is like a sister to me and is the closest person I can talk to about anything. I trust my parents and can talk to them but, Cassie helps me out with my problems and sh!t when I am haveing a bad day. Also laitly I have been volunteering out at The Heart Of Darkness ( haunted attraction) otherwise fall/winter doesn't offer much to do for me...for my interests that is. Well I am have a hell of a night at work and I keep getting interrupted with calls so, I am going to complete my first entry now.

No comments: