Friday, November 28, 2008
IT'S FRIDAY!
It sure has been sometime since ive posted my last blog. I am really bored and alot is on my mind right now so I feel this is the cure or at least I hope it helps me.. Laitly I have had a problem in my life nothing serious but, serious to me and it is driving me nuts and insane almost. I don't wanna go into details but, I almost have to, to talk about this anymore than I have...I just hope everything settles down and back to normal how it was a week ago..Other than this situation im in...I have just been working and hanging out with my bfff Cassie. Last weekend I got to hang out with Lisa from the haunt..She is the coolest ever..maybe we can be good friends and hopefully she finds a sitter for her son so we can go out tomorrow night so I can relive my thoughts on other problems I am haveing in my life...Other than that joyous news..a guy I knew since way back in the day of my beginning moments playing tournament paintball Jason "Towlie" Calef died after getting 1st place at the San Diego NPPL earlier last week. He was 22 years old and a good guy it seems but, from what I knew of him he was a d!ck and a cheater in paintball...but, if that was true he wouldn't have made it to Aftershock or have as many friends as he does...R.I.P. bro...to top off that last week Bea Paxson's dad pasted away also..soo what a deathly week for all paintball fans...Bea is struggling with debt helping out her father past years after he got diagnosed with a sickness he recently died from...I hope all works out for you Bea and Youngs family..Hopefully tommorrow me and Cassie will go to CR and go shopping and check out stuff at the mall(s) later on I hope to go to some bars with Lisa but, my luck is sooo sh!tty I am thinking she won't find a sitter for her lil boy..Now that I have said this I have jinx myself and it won't occur but, whatever lifes a b!tch anyway...It is what it is...hopefully there will be a next time? Sunday I am doing jack sh!t except for later that night I am going to Spicoli's w/Cassie and hopefully my sister and Kenny..to see Eddie Buzzard and another band or more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment