Monday, December 15, 2008

I'M GONNA BE SOURCEING TRAINED SOON!

Well I am getting sourceing trained tomorrow and Thursday finally..I keep on trying to get a girl when I see one im interested and once again I feel and think im being shot down right now...just firends..or some g@y reason. Common people this is retarded. If it's this b!tchin to ge ta girl let along figure if she is the one or not and probably loose her anyway then this is a waste of time, effort, and money!! Fuk these games I won't let you play me. I wanna get down to business and know what your about and decide if your a lazy piece of sh!t or not. Anyway enough with my female problems...I have been thinking about my grandma alot laitly I think it's because her birthday is in a couple weeks but, it tears me up still because I never go to apologize to her...All of a sudden I went blank with what to vent about now...so I am going to end this blog entry...

No comments: